Re: Units of analysis (was: Interaction/Artefacts/People)

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@lesley.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 18:25:58 PDT

Prelude:
The gateway between lesley's ISP (bbn! - ha!) and the POP mail server is inoperable, leaving the latter inaccessible. Left alone to my thoughts, unable to read email today, turntaking turns to soliloquy as I can still send mail through my home ISP server. The situation is akin to talking in a room with a one way mirror, mocking with a unidirectional, if not perverse, communications ecology, what I wish to expand upon!