FBI search

From: Elizabeth A Wardle (ewardle@iastate.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 09:21:49 PDT

It *is* a joke, but it bugs me because now they have info about us and are
probably going to spam us heavily. Ugh.

Elizabeth

At 10:19 AM 8/14/00 -0700, Paul H.Dillon wrote:
>Gary,
>
>I checked it out and searched for my own records (since I know for a fact
>that I have extensive records from anti-war and civil rights activities).
>When I followed it down to the final page they listed no felonies and no
>misdemeanors but said there was a picture on file. The picture was one of a
>nice orangutan!! I thought it was pretty funny.
>
>The thing is a joke. Check it out for yourself.
>
>Paul H. Dillon

Elizabeth A. Wardle
Rhetoric & Professional Communication Program
Department of English
Iowa State University of Science and Technology
ewardle@iastate.edu
www.public.iastate.edu/~ewardle/

"Even if you are unable to equal the qualifications of great men, do not
find reasons to live with the mediocrity within yourself."
                ~Baltasar Gracian, 1601-1658