fall in san diego?

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 18:10:34 PDT

> We have an unexpected opening at SDSU for this semester which begins
August 28 and ends with final examinations during the week of December
11. We need an instructor to teach a section of <italic>Psychology 332.
Psychology of Adolescent and Adult Development</italic>. The class is
scheduled for Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:30 to 10:45 and
there are 57 students enrolled. Compensation for this class would be
$4,048.

> We also are looking for someone to teach 2 sections of Psy 331 (Psy
of infant and Child Dev.) next spring. The times could be arranged