Re: [Fwd: Interesting piece]

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 14:35:03 PDT

David,

I actually got them from the director of a local artist coop with which I
work who got them from someone name Lynn Ahrens, but if you are really
curious I suppose I could track it down further.

Do you think they might be mistaken or is it just a prudent request before
passing them on?

I know the death penalty statistic is accurate and have little doubt about
the other poverty stats.

Paul H. Dillon