FW: LRDC job announcement

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@UDel.Edu)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 19:53:46 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Crowley [mailto:crowleyk+ who-is-at pitt.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 10:27 AM
To: ematusov@UDel.Edu
Subject: LRDC job announcement

Hi Eugene,

I'm writing to send along a pdf file containing an LRDC job
announcment that will soon appear in all of the regular places.
(Please let me know if you have any trouble opening it.)

LRDC is looking for up to 5 new faculty this year. Like most
appointments at LRDC, each of these positions is tenure stream with
50% at LRDC and 50% in an academic department. The most likely
academic homes would be psychology, education, or computer science.
At least 3 of the slots will be junior (including advanced assistants
professors). The other 2 will be open rank.

Please post this announcement and/or forward it to anybody who you
think might be interested. The add lists some general areas of
interest for these slots -- they should be broadly construed. I'm on
the search committee and am happy to answer questions and provide
additional information.

Hope all is well at Delaware!

Cheers,

Kevin.