Re: 20 cents, canadian

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 10:35:57 PDT

So mike,

what do you conclude, one unit of analysis for everyone pitching tents in
the CHAT campground, or many depending on whether the specific interest is
socialization or social change? xmca seems something of the campfire that
people sit around, no? different stories, skits, and songs. More
specifically. for example, i've been wondering whether people consider the
ZPD to be a unit of analysis in the same sense as word meaning. My feeling
is that it isn't. What do you think?

Paul H. Dillon