Re(2): transactions

From: Diane Hodges (dhodges@ceo.cudenver.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 16:17:03 PDT

judy notes:
>ooo, diane -- Eugene will speak for himself, but I think you misread his
>message. I don't think he's capable, poor thing, of simplistic analyses :)
>-Also, he was distinguishing (following Rogoff et al) oranismic from
>transactional....

oops. ain't that just like me, to fly off in a rant without all the
information?
my apologies eugene. i'll try to catch up more with this idea of
"transaction"
and simply discard the analogy of "evil person," as i am reckoning that
isn't what you were on about.
diane

                                        :point where everything listens.
and i slow down, learning how to
enter - implicate and unspoken (still) heart-of-the-world.

(Daphne Marlatt, "Coming to you")

diane celia hodges

 university of british columbia, centre for the study of curriculum and
instruction
 university of colorado, denver, school of education

Diane_Hodges@ceo.cudenver.edu