Re: Lang embodied? dialectics and ecologies

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@lesley.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 20:27:06 PDT

Thanks Jay! I've finally had a chance to read through your entire first post concerning dialectics and system dynamical frameworks -- it makes a lot of sense -- pulling together previously disjoint notions, meta-theoretically, articulating beautifully and with warm human vision (as always) who may advantage themselves of these theories where, when and for what.

I understand that it takes a lot of words to put these notions clearly -- please also understand that, in turn, it takes time not only to read them, but more so to appreciate them fully.

Bill Barowy, Associate Professor
Lesley College
29 Everett Street, Cambridge, MA 02138-2790
Phone: 617-349-8168 / Fax: 617-349-8169
http://www.lesley.edu/faculty/wbarowy/Barowy.html
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself
 and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]