How we are seen

From: Paul H. Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 12:32:50 PDT

I ran across this while looking from the MCA homepage on my new browser --
at:

http://www.geocities.com:0080/SunsetStrip/Palms/8314/xmca.html

"The "Mind, Culture & Activity" listserve is a highly unusual online
community that discusses everything
from bunny cognition and short shoes to the meaning of life, time, and
language. Ostensibly, the group is
focused around Vygotskyian activity theory, but of course, as the name
suggests, this theory is
permeable across lot of areas. Some of the most interesting minds I've never
met speak to one another
here (where am I anyway ???) with varying degrees of success."

We are always already an object beyond ourselves.

Paul H. Dillon