Leont'ev

From: Nate Schmolze (nate_schmolze@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 15:30:58 PDT

After collectively reading Peter Jones MCA paper, we could begin Activity,
Consciousness, and Personality over the summer. The chapters are in PDF so
they would be a little less acessible than html, but acessible to most
members I think.

This is mainly attempting to get an idea of how members as a whole wish to
procede. I could make it available to the ten or so who expressed interest,
we could do a collective reading over the summer, or put it on hold til
fall.

Many members might not be around because its summer, whereas some may have
more time. This is just to get a general sense of what people think, no need
for any American style democracy :)

Nate