Fw: Re(2): psychoanalysis and...CHAT

From: Paul H. Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 15:16:53 PDT

Esteemed xmca-folk,

Last Friday I mentioned to Carl Ratner that his name had come up in a
discussion of Pedro's paper. Carl said, "oh Pedro's a good friend of mine,
we were in Cuba together". He asked me to forward him the paper and
relevant discussion which I did although I urged him that he should
participate in xmca himself. He explained that he normally didn't find
much on xmca that interested him but since his name had come up in this
context (twice actually) he sent me these comments and asked if I would
forward them. I will continue to urge him to join especially if there's any
response to his observations.

Paul H. Dillon