Re: Fwd: PLEASE READ THIS!

From: Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad@ped.gu.se)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 05:18:46 PDT

Yup!

My sister and a bunch of others at her workplace were hit by it
yesterday... not to mention several other Swedish Authorities. Seems to be
a pretty nasty worm, doing lots of naughty things in your system and with
your multimedia files.

At times like these I'm SO happy to be still on a Mac, and a stubborn old
Netscape user... seems we're too few for the virus phreaks to bother
designing the Big Reavers for us. Knock on wood.

Eva

At 18.00 -0400 0-05-04, Peter Smagorinsky scrobe: