RE: every season

From: Bruce Robinson (bruce.rob@btinternet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 03:09:54 PST

Hello Mike and all,

I was beginning to think something had gone wrong with my connection as the
flow of email from XMCA seemed to come to an abrupt halt. Now I know the
cause. The weather in Manchester is currently alternating between beautiful
spring days and gloomy grey rainy ones. The clocks go forward this weekend
so the longer evenings start in earnest soon.

Mohamed: could you give more detailed sources for the Lucien Seve material
on Vygotsky? I'm off to Paris next week and might have an opportunity to
track some stuff down.

Thanks.

Bruce

=====================================

Bruce Robinson
Information Systems Research Centre
University of Salford
Salford M5 4WT
UK

Phone / fax: 0161 861 7160
Email: bruce.rob@btinternet.com

=====================================

On Friday, March 24, 2000 7:01 AM, Elhammoumi [SMTP:elham@rockymountnc.com]
wrote:
> Hi Rafal,
>
> I will be oversea for a while, as soon as I come back I will send you a
> copy of a forthcoming chapter on Vygotsky's cultural-historical theory
and
> the developmental arguments in developmental psychology. The whole
chapter
> is about the concept of development and Vygotsky. If you read French
Lucien