Re: Presentation and greetings

From: Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad@ped.gu.se)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 12:33:11 PST

Be welcomed, Rafal

There are others on this list who know much more about psychology in
general and Vygotsky in particular than I do -- but I suspect the academic
season in North America keeps them mostly offline. Either it is spring
break, or it is conferencing season, I don't even know which. Just thought
I'd tell you, so you were not met by total silence. When they sit down at
their keyboards, there should be several participants here who work wit
similar ideas in a similar field as yours.

best wishes
Eva Ekeblad

At 21.52 +0100 0-03-19, Rafal Dziurla scrobe: