virginia/gee

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 17:36:38 PST

Thanks Nate--

Virginia-- It turns out that I had Gee at home and had to return it to the
library and this return got me to read quickly ( I am VERY late for
spring books for reasons that are too depressing to go into). On the
way to returning the book I was supposed to meet someone IMPORTANT who
did not turn up and I had not been able to read the Gee book, so I stood
there and read for quite a while. I was fascinated.

I have worked a good deal on garbage categories like ADHD and found your
paper very interesting, but calling up SO much response, that i hunkered
down and I am grateful to Nate fo re-calling the initial context.

I have too much to write about on this topic to write about it!
mike