Re: at least!

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 15:03:04 PST

Hi Jennifer--- I am as confused as you are. Some people are enthusiastic
about opinion polling, some are not. Some like the idea of rules, some do not.
Last time I looked at the voting, it seemed a clear majority didn't
like the idea of rules.

Phillip-- I am one who thinks we don't need rules but I said a place
where those who ARE interested in discussing rules can go to see what
has been written previously. And people can post their ideas to xmca
to be responded to or not.

If this procedure makes non north American participants feel that north
Americans are imposing, back door, rules/practices, I would say, STOP!\
I think the international character of xmca, despite the negative
impact of english language dominance, is very important.

Yrjo-- What topic would you LIKE to discuss on xmca?
mike