bryson papers

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 08:52:05 PST

Seem like two good topic sets to me, Paul. I believe that Mary's were
already on line, which would make them quickly available. Not everyone
has read Peter's paper because not everyone reads XMCA, but we can explore
what it requires for us to post it.

Leigh and I are discussing issues around the embodied mind thread in seeking
to re-formulate a part of our departmental program, that related to the
term, "human information processing." So the second thread might grow
after, depending....

Mary-- Could you point us in the right direction again please?
mike