VOTE ON RULES FOR XMCA!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 22:18:41 PST

Hi everybody--

I designed a voting booth so we can vote on rules at
http://www.freevote.com/booth/xmca_rules

Please email me after you voted so I can count how many people voted.

You can add voting items (please number and sign your rule item). So, it
makes sense to revisit the voting booth after a while to vote on new items
suggested by people.

Try to remember how many items there were when you voted so you won't vote
twice the same items when you revisited the booth. You do not need send me
another message if you voted on new items after revisiting the voting booth.

Please, ignore the running ads -- I'm using the commercial website for
creating the voting booth.

Let me know if you have a question, concern, or suggestion about the booth.

Take care,

Eugene