Re: What am i missing?

From: Helena Worthen (hworthen@igc.org)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 05:44:17 PST

Eugene, thanks for re-posting my message. I think this must have happened to
several of my recent messages. Let's see if this one gets through.

And thanks for turning the questions back to me. I'm glad you're interested.
I think I'll wait a few days and see if anyone else -- for example, Phillip or
Ray -- responds, both to mine or to yours. In the meantime, I'll be framing an
answer.

Helena Worthen