RE: rules proposal

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 08:22:05 PST

Hi everybody--

Mike and I had some off-line chat yesterday to think what how rules can be
discussed and documented on xmca. He is what Mike proposes,

> Is it your sense that the members want
> rules?
>
> How about making a button called "Speaking of rules"? Then frame
> the rules as a brief report on the discussion about rules and why
> it occurred and that there is no arbitrator.

> well, why not float the idea out on xmca and if folks seem to like it,
> we can get you access to page to do modifications. Slowly, a distributed
> collective of people who can each do a little something helpful to develop
> the activities seems to be growing.

What do you think about this proposal?

Eugene
PS A few words to Bruce. I really appreciate you beginning this discussion!
I'm joining Mary to say that self-reflection is very beneficial on xmca.

That is why, Bruce, I respectfully disagree with your statement,
> Oh dear, sucked into writing about those not very interesting
> topics again.
You started this topic, it is very needed topic, and now it is "not very
interesting"... Why? I my view, it is an exciting topic!