our divisions of labor

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@mail.lesley.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 13:57:52 PST

aw... I was just screwing around to see if I had my own multivoicedness, but hte results were pretty dissapointing. I am too much of one mind.

oh. that's not supposed to be funny.

On the other hand, I think that last message saying that I am making up memories is direct evidence of ad hominem, and against me of all people.

'make you to ravel all this matter out
that i essentially am not in madness
but mad in craft'

hamlet III, iii.

Need to cogitate some more about this division of labor thing, but eva's link maps are one thing I was thinking about as people differentially contribute to writing over time. There is very little one can tell who is reading what, so the link maps offer a lens into what one can see -- what message artifacts are produced.