RE: What am i missing?

From: Judy Diamondstone (diamonju@rci.rutgers.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 17:35:19 PST

I wouldn't mind, but can't do it, Nate. Can't unravel the muddle... One more
reminder not to click "send" until the message has cooled.

I thought of you as someone whose passions are not at stake here, & who has
in the past referred to literature not often mentioned on the list... The
tangle implicated in the appeal I sent is one I have to think about for a
while in order to name it for someone else.

Judy

At 04:06 PM 2/18/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Judy,
>
>Would you mind elaborating on what you would like me to straighten out?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Nate
>

>"Somehow, I want to count on Nate to straighten out what is missing or
>incoherent in this message: who else has read cultural-historical AND
>psychoanalytic criticisms -- Nate?..."

Judith Diamondstone (732) 932-7496 Ext. 352
Graduate School of Education
10 Seminary Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1183