Re: Kathie hearing voices (fwd)

From: Rosa Graciela Montes (rmontes@siu.buap.mx)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 13:41:09 PST

Trying again

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:57:16 -0600 (CST)
From: Rosa Graciela Montes <rmontes@siu.buap.mx>
To: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
Subject: Re: Kathie hearing voices

I sent off this message last Thursday. Apparently it never made it to the
list because of problems in my subscription address. I really wanted to
participate in the "list practices" discussion. Some of the topics have
come up again and again over time. So, although the week for
self-reflection has already passed and the conversation has already moved
on, I'd still like to put in my slowly leavening contribution.

--Rosa