Re: Changing your address

From: David Williams (dwilliam@apu.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 12:58:43 PST

Hi Bruce,
Anyway I can UNSUBSCRIBE to the listserv? I've done it the normal way,
blank subject line with unsubscribe written in, but no such luck, I'm still
receiving mail. I'm in a doctoral program at Pepperdine and many of us are
having problems subscribing, thanks to Peggy I was able to join but now
wish to be removed from the list...can you help? Please email me with your
response.

Thank you...

DW

--
David Williams--
"By ourselves we suffer serious limitations.  Together we can be something