Re: confused Part II- Hominis

From: Dr. Pedro R. Portes (prport01@louisville.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 09:03:37 PST

Dear Anna et al;

My apologies, it must have been a wild weekend in Louisville, I meant to
report on V. Zichencko not Davydov and I also got my e's mixed up, Ethel
Tobach presented not Ellice Forman

This will teach me to report sooner before memory mis-reconstructive
processes retroactively interfere and ....! So much for eyewitness
testimony, I think the rest was accurate,

Embarassedly, pedro
Pedro R. Portes
Professor
Educational Psychology & Counseling
502-852-0630
        0629 Fax

"..the true teacher is that teacher who constructs
 his own educational work not (just) by inspiration,
 but on the basis of scientific knowldege.
 Science is the truest path to the mastery of life. "