Partnership for After School Education

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@UDel.Edu)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 14:42:10 PST

Hi Sara--

I'm sorry for not knowing how to help you with your problem but I've noticed
from your signature that you are from the Partnership for After School
Education. I wonder, what is it and what you do there? I'm also interested
in afterschool education see http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/LaRedMagica

Take care,

Eugene