Leont'ev's book

From: Nate Schmolze (schmolze@students.wisc.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 13:35:18 PST

We had earlier had a discussion on the need for *Activity, Consciousness,
and Personality* to have a wider audience. I was able to track down the book
and have it on loan til May so was curious if we wanted to precede in
anyway.

I plan on reading through it and scanning (PDF) the chapters I find
interesting. I know from the previous discussion there are those very
interested in the book but cannot get access to it. The whole book is 200
pages and do not have alot of time this semester, but would be willing to
scan more than a few if it served a collective purpose.

The earlier discussion never got to copyright issues and if it served a more
collective purpose that should be considered. Maybe those that expressed an
earlier interest can email me offline.

Nate