Kathie hearing voices

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 18:24:56 PST

Very helpful way of thinking about things. I believe, and believe that
you believe (how is that for a leap of faith, "stranger"?) that we are
dealing with choruses, not individual voices, even to ourselves (well,
I can try to vouch for MYself). Soft/loud, rapid/slow, raspy/smooth,
and binary/binary all the way down. It makes trying to arrive at THE
truth difficult except at the extremes. And at the extremes, we know,
+ -->- and - --->+. Damned dialectic! Maybe the duality is an illustion
and the chorus is out of tune?
mike