RE: Tangents

From: Sara L. Hill (sara.hill@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 11:30:34 PST

Genevieve,
Don't worry about apologizing. They actually sparked a reponse about cultures
of resistance by richard that was extremely valuable to me. It helped me think
about how to take into account culture in the site that I'm working at. How
the culture of resistance can be transformed in local settings -- for example,
in a tradition of community advocacy. So I thank you.
Sara

===== Original Message From xmca@weber.ucsd.edu =====