A FWD on virtual spaces and community of practice metaphors

From: Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad@ped.gu.se)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 07:19:22 PST

Hi all

Here are two forwarded messages from Carol Linehan, a participant who is
having address problems with the weber gremlins. She is already contacting
xfamily@weber.ucsd.edu
about her disagreement with the gremlins -- all others who may have similar
problems, that should still be the address to use. Hope I'm not promising
too much....

Eva