Re: More on Internet communitarianism

From: Martin Ryder (mryder@carbon.cudenver.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 16:09:28 PST

Hi Eva,

I'm enjoying your exchanges with Paul, but I'm wondering if I am
interpreting you correctly.

You state:

  I am working here AGAINST my own tendency to look in the places where
  the ideology of voluntary collaboration CAN be believed in.

For my benefit, could you be more specific about such places. Also, your
message implies that the Internet is not a place where voluntary
collaboration can be believed in, (or am I misinterpreting something?).
Could you elaborate on this thought?

Thanks,
Martin R.