Re: Coles and Mehan

From: Ellice A Forman (ellice+@pitt.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 12:03:06 PST

Dear Mike and others,
My concern about Gerald Coles' interpretation of learning disabilities
comes from some conversations I've had with Addison Stone (Northwestern
University--not currently on xmca to my knowledge) who also has extensive
clinical experience in the field of learning disabilities and extensive
research and theoretical experience with CHAT. Unfortunately, I don't
remember much of the gist of those conversations but I'll see if I can get
Addison's current take on these issues.
Ellice