CH-SIG website

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 20:02:08 PST

Hi everybody--

We has finished developing the Cultural Historical AERA SIG website.
Please, visit it, "walk" through, and start using it. You can post papers on
the website (e.g., for dissemination before or after AERA and other
conferences, for collaboration), you can vote on approaches defining CH-SIG,
you can provide useful links, become a CH-SIG member and so on. We would
appreciate your feedback, comments, and suggestions. Please, let us know how
else we can help you.

http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/CH-SIG

Happy New Year!

Eugene and Dusty Twister (dustytwister@yahoo.com)

PS Pedro, can you tell AERA to make a link from their website to ours,
please?
PSS Mike, can you make a link on the MCA website to Cultural Historical sig,
please?

Eugene Matusov
School of Education
University of Delaware