more junior college

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 26 1999 - 09:11:56 PST

Given a few minutes to continue my catching up, I see that Paul has written
a fine description of his junior college work. I read it just after a note
from Nate which raised the issue, followed up later(?) by Bill of the
boundaries of systems/activities. The issues Paul raises are of continuing
concern locally as we ask about the perspectives of different "stakeholders"
in maintaining the systems we create. And clearly, its great to have
large data sets in electronic form that are probably reliable.

Paul-- Isn't it the case that some students enter CC's headed "higher"
while others are there for more immediate certificates/expertises (not
equivalent terms!)?
mike