a voice from the past

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 12:50:32 PST

Care of Eva, here is a voice from the past, Arne Riethel, speaking to
us about problems of interpreting terms like activity and object cross- linguistic/cultural/natioan/ divisions.

It speaks to issues that have arisen in our discussions with Finnish
colleagues, but it speaks also to other issues of current concern. Perhaps
a resource for us now.
mike
-----

----