sorry to see me go

From: Diane Hodges (dhodges@ceo.cudenver.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 10:14:35 PST

ah confusion - ha.
i actually am sorry for railing so often at what you all do and succeed
with -
just because my interests have shifted, doesn't mean i'm right, although i
reckon i do that, - bloody arrogance -

btw i don't have any faculty position or 'job' with the university,
shucks,
i am barely participating in my own doctoral degree, and the odds are
suggesting i won't even
'meet the requirements' to get the degree -

so, really, it's time to channel myself off to another tributary and
paddle away into the sunset.

have lovely seasonal activity.
diane

                                        :point where everything listens.
and i slow down, learning how to
enter - implicate and unspoken (still) heart-of-the-world.

(Daphne Marlatt, "Coming to you")

diane celia hodges

 university of british columbia, centre for the study of curriculum and
instruction
 university of colorado, denver, school of education

Diane_Hodges@ceo.cudenver.edu