Moving North

From: Katherine Brown (kbrown@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 10:30:18 PST

Dear XMCA fellowship:
I am taking my leave of the physical space at LCHC where I have learned
laughed and worked for many years. I will still be a virtual colleague
linked by the umbillical isp to the lists. However, should anyone need
to contact me or if anyone has hot insights into the academic/research
market in the Napa Valley area, please let me know.
My spouse landed a great job opportunity in Napa and I am uprooting mid
academic year, so we're loading the conestoga ford explorer and hitching up
the team of german shepherds and heading north.
It is, to say the least, a difficult thing to do. But I am hopeful.
that it will all come together for us.
Anyway, Many happy holidays to you all.
Katherine Brown
Beginning Dec 22:
4713 Brookside Circle
Suisun City, CA
94585
email address change coming soon, I believe.
KB