Re: suggestion

From: Paul Dillon (dillonph@northcoast.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 20:28:25 PST

Diane,

I must admit that I can only guess at what you mean here. Care to be more
explicit? Also, what does "interpellelates a psychic subjectification"
mean? My dictionary doesn't have the verb "interpellelate" although it does
contain "interpellate" which means "to interrupt" or "to question formally
(as to a government official) concerning an official action or policy or
personal conduct". But I can't seem to make sense of these definitions when
applied to "a psychic subjectification." I must also admit that I don't
really know what that phrase means either.