Re: Re(2): Re(2): the whiteness of middle class play

From: George K. Cunningham (gkc@louisville.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 10:32:44 PST

My 13 year old son who is very much into Pokemon, kept talking about Aaron
in his class who was the expert who had collected more Pokemon than anyone
else. I found out that Aaron is an African American.

A decidedly small sample which precludes broad generalizations.

George K. Cunningham
University of Louisville