spring reading

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 11:11:02 PST

Much as I love Adrienne Rich and always enjoy reading her and as much
as I am interested in the meanings of silence, I thnink the purpose
of the readings is to let people on xmca get feedback and to have a
chance to speak their piece.

It occurs to me that some enterprising person could make a virtual
class of this enterprise, so that those interested had time to really
delve into crucial courses of inspiration for our ideas. But I fear
not giving voice to those within the community.
mike