Re: found some time after all!

Diane Hodges (dhodges who-is-at ceo.cudenver.edu)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 21:27:59 -0700

xmca who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu writes:

>Thanks Diane!
>
>This is a great invitation to discussion and links directly to the
>effort of Kathy Brown and Vera to put together a special issue of
>MCA on CHAT and feminist theory. And there is a book review coming
>up in MCA that makes your point vis a vis another current player.
>and if i recall, you have an article in mca that is relevant.
>
>Lets see what ensues.
>mike

i'd love to hear from kathie and vera - i had promised to contribute to
this work
but in the transition from vancouver to denver lost a lot of my
connectedness -

anything i might offer in terms of references, on-line resources or essays
i'd be more than happy to participate.

citing myself is something i've yet to manage comfortably.
la la
diane

' 'We have destroyed something by our presence,' said Bernard, 'a
world perhaps.'
(Virginia Woolf, "The Waves")

diane celia hodges
university of british columbia, vancouver / university of colorado, denver

Diane_Hodges who-is-at ceo.cudenver.edu