Re: "Found: the human brain's moral engine"

Phil Graham (pw.graham who-is-at student.qut.edu.au)
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 07:55:06 +1000

At 07:58 25-10-99 -0700, Paul wrote:
>Your post about the bio-engineers is certainly frightening though not
>surprising. I'm mystified by their interest in engineering out the sex urge
>however. Do they give any rationale for that??

No. I have yet to talk further with my colleague. He's a futures person,
and is quite shaken by the experience. And that's saying something
considering that he's grown up in a family of inrternational diplomats and
is neither young nor inexperienced in the murkiest areas of that arena.