Re: BNW/1984

Phil Graham (pw.graham who-is-at student.qut.edu.au)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 22:42:56 +1000

This is most certainly what I was doing! I hope I didn't offend anybody. I
also encourage students to read both books in the unit I'm teaching on
technology and society. Their prescience is astounding, especially the
Newspeak grammar appendix.

Cheers,
Phil

At 23:47 14-10-99 -0700, you wrote:
>Mike,
>
>I think Phil was responding to my linking the two books together and I
>didn't know that to be the case in your department but it shows good sense.
>
>Paul H. Dillon

Phil Graham
p.graham who-is-at qut.edu.au
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/8314/index.html