RE: social promotion, several unrelated comments

Eugene Matusov (ematusov who-is-at udel.edu)
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 18:07:00 -0400

Hi Ken--

Thanks for wonderful quote and useful metaphors! Can you provide me with
references to Don Graves, please? I want to share the quote with my
students.

I'd also like to get references to your paper on standards in Education Week
(or paper itself :-).

Take care,

Eugene

Eugene Matusov