Re: social promotion

Paul H. Dillon (dillonph who-is-at northcoast.com)
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 08:21:12 -0700

Louise,

In this neck of the woods I have met a number of kids who have been held
back a year with the result that 19 years olds graduating from HS is not
all that uncommon. I was unaware that the policy had been abandoned on a
wide scale.

Paul H. Dillon