Re: vYGOTSKY BOOK

nate (schmolze who-is-at students.wisc.edu)
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 06:16:34 -0500

XCMA,

Below is information from Nikolai Veresov's book *Undiscovered Vygotsky*
which is being published by Peter Lang. The url below is the intro to the
book which gives a general idea of what the book attempts to accomplish.

THE PATH TO THE CULTURAL-HISTORICAL THEORY OF HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS (1917 -
1927).
http://www.geocities.com/~nschmolze/veresov.html

Nate

----- Original Message -----
From: Nikolai Veresov
To: nate
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 1999 2:50 AM
Subject: vYGOTSKY BOOK

Hi Nate

By this I would like to inform you that my book "Undiscovered Vygotsky"
appeared right now published by Peter Lang. Please be so kind to
inform your colleagues about this event. The book can be ordered from Peter
Lang
www.peterlang.com

Nikolai Veresov
"Undiscovered Vygotsky"
ISBN 3-631-35444-4

I will be very much obliged because the more orders they will have the more
pieces they will print.

Thank you.
Nikolai