Re: Collective Readings

nate (schmolze who-is-at students.wisc.edu)
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 12:31:27 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: nate <schmolze who-is-at students.wisc.edu>
To: XMCA <xmca who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 1999 6:33 AM
Subject: MCA: Collective Readings

It has been brought to my attention that two points should have been
emphasized. First, while Eva and Jay were invited, the sustainability of
this kind of activity will depend on members vollunteering. Second,
ideally, the type of papers that would be best for this type of activity
are those that have not yet been published. In this way it can be a way
for the author to get feedback before the paper is published. December
1999 onward is open and it would be nice to have member papers planned
several months in advance. Again, if any one is interested in
vollunteering you can email me at: schmolze who-is-at students.wisc.edu

Nate