RE: CLASSROOM SEATING ARRANGEMENTS

Eugene Matusov (ematusov who-is-at udel.edu)
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 18:09:19 -0400

Hi Bill--

Thanks for nice dialogic quotes. When I was an elementary school student in
the Soviet Union our teachers were very open discussing how to limit our
communication with each other and keep us on task by using gender bushing
and keeping friends at least two desks away. See pictures my 2nd grade
classroom with explanations at

http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/classrooms/soviet.htm

Let me know, please, if you find some interesting features on the pictures
or have questions.

Eugene