Re: Any good films

Luiz Ernesto Merkle (lmerkle who-is-at julian.uwo.ca)
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 20:46:50 -0500

Katherine,
Tave you seen any of Jacques Tati's movies, such as "Playtime", "Mon
Oncle", "Mr. Hulot's Holiday" and "Traffic". Most ot them emcompass a
criticism of 'modern' life metiated by technology, spanning from
"housekeeping" to office bureaucracies.

Luiz