Re: any takers?

Daniel F Webster (websterd who-is-at U.Arizona.EDU)
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:33:06 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, Gary Shank wrote:

> i'm putting the finishing touches on the first draft of my book 'the spirit
> of qualitative research' and i would love to have some input on two draft
> chapters. the first, called "ockham's mug" is on realism vs nominalism in
> research, and the second, called "the six blind men finally see" is on
> logic and semiotics in research.
>
> if you would like to see one or both, just drop me a note. i'm here for
> another half hous or so, and will be here tomorrow. i'm leaving wednesday
> afternoon and will be gone until next monday.
>
> any takers?
>
> gary shank
> shank who-is-at duq.edu

Is there some way I can help? I'd be glad to look over your work. Plenty
of time on my hands, looking for a position. Just finished up in
December, qualitative sutdy of video and computers in a technology
middle-school production setting.

+ Dan +

( Daniel Frank Webster, PhD )
( Freelance Experts )
( email: websterd who-is-at u.arizona.edu )
( dannoo who-is-at netscape.net )
( Pager: (520) 291-3822 Home: (520) 326-6771 )
( home page: http://www.u.arizona.edu/~websterd )